sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

As you know, I was living in Boston for 4 months and one of the best aspects of the city is that NYC is next door.
Here are some photos that I took of Occupy Wall Street in Times Square.
It's impossible to describe what I felt; people from everywhere, from every age and background united by a common cause.
There was a special vibration in the atmosphere.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I also spent an afternoon with my lovely and beautiful mexican friend Sofía.
I met her last year in Paris and despite the distance she has become like my big sister.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I forgot to mention that... we had the chance to met Erin Wasson!! she's very nice, charming and TALL! I don't know how but we end talking about cooking recipes


Photobucket

1 comentario:

  1. Lovely photos, i'd love to go to NYC one day! xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar